Entry Level Associate Attorney
Intersect Healthcare hires individuals with a passion for positively impacting the healthcare industry. We look for professionals who are customer responsive and creative problem solvers.
Intersect Healthcare, Inc. and Denial Research Group, Inc. (DRG) located in Towson, MD seeks a Entry Level Associate Attorney
Intersect Healthcare, Inc is a nationwide trusted leader in Healthcare revenue recovery. We use a twofold approach to equip hospitals and health systems to achieve better outcomes at a lower cost. Our Veracity Software and AppealMasters service help prevent and lower denials and reduce the cost of the appeals process.
This position is a great opportunity for an entry-level Associate to join our office in Towson, MD and provides opportunity for vast personal/professional growth. We are a rapidly expanding company, looking to hire quality individuals, with a willingness to contribute and grow within our company.
- Assist hospitals with arbitration and mediation claims
- Contract review and analysis
- Assist and advise internal staff with all legal questions
- Draft internal policies and procedures
- Collect and interpret data and information from a variety of sources
- Clearly communicate research results and interpretation of policies
- Support staff members in addressing specific questions regarding appeal rights
- Draft comprehensive summaries of findings
- Apply state and federal laws and regulations to the activities of entities to determine compliance
- Collaborate with a team to establish standards, strategies, and evaluation plans
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Bar Admission (any jurisdiction), active and in good standing
- Awaiting Bar results or taking the February Bar in MD
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to take on a multitude of tasks and independently prioritize those tasks
- Ability to learn and master new computer programs/software quickly
- Healthcare or health law experience a plus
- Health, dental, and vison
- Group Life and STD coverage
- Voluntary Term Life and LTD benefits
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Resume submissions without a cover letter will not be reviewed. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Due to the volume of applications, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted and selected for an in-person interview. No phone calls please.