Denial Research Group, a nationally recognized company serving large hospital systems, is experiencing explosive growth and is seeking a detail oriented individual to oversee its daily operations at its Towson, Maryland location. On behalf of its clients, DRG prepares and files appeals to overturn claim denials. If you are experienced in hospital revenue cycle management, come join our team in a fast-paced work environment. We offer a full suite of very competitive benefits; salary is commensurate with experience.
- Manages the business office staff
- Trains and orients department staff,
- Organizes and assigns various responsibilities to department staff
- Evaluates performance, and makes recommendations for personnel actions
- Ensures quality of departmental and individual work product. Utilize company proprietary software to conduct periodic reviews and run analytical reports.
- Maintains and establishes policy & procedures manuals and processes
- Identifies methods to improve departmental efficiency and or improve quality
- Enhances professional growth, and development through participation in education programs, and current literature
- Communicates and interacts regularly with the payers and clients to resolve any difficulties and to identify opportunities
- All other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of hospital revenue cycle experience required.
- Strong management, interpersonal and leadership skills in a team environment. Collaborate with others sharing tools, skills, and knowledge.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills
- HIPAA compliance knowledge
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analysis skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, heavy volume work environment.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Excel and Word
For more information about Denial Research Group (d/b/a AppealMasters), visit intersecthealthcare.com and apply online.
Please send your resume and brief cover letter to: email@example.com