Effective denial management demands a committed team approach, and Intersect Healthcare has assembled the nation’s most highly specialized team of expert advocacy resources, IHI AppealMasters, to assist providers in responding to virtually every RAC appeal and appeal process. IHI AppealMasters is also prepared to provide your appeals team with the necessary tools and expert education to construct a winning appeals defense.
- APPEAL OUTSOURCING FROM INITIAL REVIEW TO THE ALJ
IHI AppealMasters provides an intensive, timely, and exhaustive appeals process invoking a combination of medical, technical, clinical and legal research to formulate a winning appeal.
- APPEAL EDUCATION TO CONSTRUCT WINNING APPEALS
IHI AppealMasters’ focused goal is Performance Enhancement to prevent future takebacks and denials. We provide Appeal Education for your staff to help construct winning appeal letters, offer appeal letter templates with input from industry experts, and provide affordable, easy-to-use and effective tools and services to correct potential flaws in current coding or clinical documentation processes.
- APPEAL LETTER TEMPLATES CAN SIMPLIFY THE APPEALS PROCESS
IHI AppealMasters’ team of medical necessity, documentation and coding review experts are hired by specialty to draw upon individual experiences and emphasize client partnerships. Each specialist has been actively involved in creating RAC Coding Appeal templates to support specific audit appeals.
IHI AppealMasters supports a proactive approach to denial management by providing your staff with:
- Expert opinions in each level of the Appeal Process
- Advocacy and Appeal Support until the completion of the case
- Feedback and Ongoing Identifiers of Potential Risk
- Tracking, Trending, and Statistical Analysis of Data (i.e. extrapolation)
- Process Remediation and expertise in formulating a medical case before the ALJ
- Educational Resources
The Result will be:
- Improved cash flow
- Increased net revenue
- Fewer compliance concerns
Please contact email@example.com today and request an IHI AppealMasters Presentation.
“We Can Take Your Appeals to a Higher Level!”